Styrene-Butadiene and Natural Rubber Latex blaster
The SBR BLASTER is a John-Henry Enterprises custom-built 30 HP electric pressure washer, with 5.8 GPM at an unapologetic 7000 PSI. Its design and function make it the most powerful machine and cost-effective tool for blasting away Styrene-butadiene and natural rubber latex.
- C-Faced Gast air motor.
- Cat direct drive pump with oil bath crankcase.
- Stainless steel wheel kit with hose hook.
- Trigger gun with extension and 4 assorted nozzles.
- 3/8 in. X 50 ft., 5000 psi, with quick connects.
- Bell housing and flex coupling.
- Filter, Regulator, & Lubricator assembly.